The main objectives of the Council:
- Development of public taste and satisfying the artistic and musical hobbies.
- Preparing cadres in the fields of art and musical professions to all segments of society of all ages.
- Providing technical assistance and holding exhibitions.
- Assist the university in the performance of its mission in the field of education and training to contribute to the environment and community service.
- Contribute to the implementation of university projects and its faculties and institutes in the field of specialization.
- Organize courses in the arts and music to the students of high school held by the faculty annually.
- Conduct research and development of modern scientific methods in the field of arts, music and home economics to help the productive activity.
- Doing productivity works.
- Training to compile information and prepare laboratories and the use of computers in the arts to serve the activities of the Center.